Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yet another windy day

Yes, today will be another of those substained 30 mph winds with gusts over 50. It's awful. And cold. Only in Kansas.
Ray doing better. He has real trouble breathing in this wind. So, he stays in the house and tries to stay out of my way.

I posted a photo yesterday. The electricy wouldn't stay on. All in all we were without power for about 7 hours. I'd just get back on line and the power would flash and...... the "on" button sticks and you gotta take a fingernail file or knife to get it to pop back out. Just to have the flicker again. Anyway, I haven't seen my son in a few years so I sent him this photo. I put on there that he hadn't seen me in quite a while I was sending him this currant picture. Then I sent the one of the gal in the blue robe. I thought it was funny. He didn't.

Sorting buttons today. That is if I can wake up. Drug hangover.
Hugs,
Crazy Judyth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the lady in the blue robe, but how did you get my picture?

Linda (Erin's Mom)