Sunday, May 25, 2008

Buttons


The button containers are full to over flowing and it's time to thin out some.

These six (6) beauties are all at or over the one inch mark. Huge, large, humongous, giant, whatever word you would use to describe them, they are getting harder and harder to find. Large colored buttons in any color are hard to find. And thus, I'm asking $1.00 each. Please indicate which one you are interested in.



This gives you an idea of how many are available. I'm going to bag these at twenty-five to the baggie and $6.50 per baggie. Which works out to less than $0.25 each for the really fancy ones and the ones that are smaller and plainer .
In this picture I tried to show the different sizes. I have several just under one inch in size and then those smaller ones. I don't know if you can see that some are shank style while others are flat.


Stay tuned. More buttons coming soon.

No comments: