Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Taking time off



Ray asked this morning if I couldn't do something about the dust. And there IS dust. I have, between trying to get baggies out and pain, let this place go. It IS bad. I'm not much of a housekeeper to begin with and ... what else can I say?


So, starting today, April 2, 08, until April 14th Crazy Judyth's Stuff will be closed. I have a few orders here that I will continue to work on and mail out.


Sorry to do this but my husband's health comes above all else. Ray has survived Lung Cancer TWICE. The first time his right lung was completly removed. And as his left lung has to share space with his heart, his breathing is a major problem. Also the fact that he had a spot of cancer in it..... He is on Oxygen full time. The exception is when he is here in the house watching tv.


Thank you for your understanding. It is appreciated.

I love you guys. You are what keeps me sane.

Judyth aka Crazy Judyth

1 comment:

pineapple_ing said...

Dear CJ,
Do what you need to do for your DHubby. Like you, my DH also comes first and he also asked me about doing something with my li'l dust bunnies around here. :) Let's do this together... but in our own homes, ok!? Take some time to take care of your DH and things around your home. We will miss you, so just make sure you come back in a couple of weeks now.. you hear!?
Love and Hugs to both you and Ray!