Thursday, August 16, 2007

More Stash Sorted


I'm finally getting things sorted by color so that I can cut and then sort into 20 piece baggies. Finally. This is a photo of just part of it. What you don't see is a large laundry basket overflowing with reds and burgandys, a box full of pinks, another of yellows. Not enough yellows yet to make up baggies. But, soon.
While trying to sort this stuff, I found a box full of blues. And I already had 2 large trash bags full. Guess I really need to do that color soon. And then, I have a 30 gallon barrel full of all shades of green and then found another box that I had forgotten about. You can see the pile of purples that I have now added to the box of purples,.
I guess the question is: If I have this much uncut stuff, why do I go out and get more? I went yesterday, August 15, o7 to Sally's at Newton and came home with 37 more garments. Crazy? I guess

No comments: