Thursday, March 8, 2007

Peachie


I tried to get Peachie to look at me but... Miss "I don't have to listen to you" had her mind on the leftover KFC. I even tried to get down to her level but that didn't work as the knees screamed out. I don't know what I did any different Tuesday than before, but I certainly hurt big time. And that was only one day. Usually I work two.

And as for that stuffed "squirrel"... I guess it was a squirrel because I wanted it to be. It actually is a beaver. and it doesn't squeek so her interest isn't very big. Nice toy, tho.
Since we have been feeding the cat in the house and he is typical "cat" about his food, Peachie has put on so much weight. I bet she is as heavy as she ever has been. My comments about Ray's cat are just that, my comments. He likes the "juice" on his food, laps that up and leaves the rest. So, you put down just a little bit and sometimes he will eat all of it and still be starving. So you put down just a little more and he laps up some more juice and walks off. She leaves it alone for awhile. Finally understands that it is "HIS" food. But...in her mind anything left unattended for 5 minutes is fair game and we're usually eating or whatever and not fast enough to get it picked up. Really going to have to make an effort as she is getting too heavy. Not healthy.

No comments: