Sunday, October 17, 2010

Where was I?

Hey Y'all. I didn't realize that it's been such a long time since I've even been in here. This past year has really been something for me and most of it wasn't pretty. ja ja ja.
Today I had plans of getting stuff ready to mail out tomorrow, Monday. We'll see........ I managed to clean most of the veggies for that silly Piccalilli cut/cleaned. I ran out of steam last night and the recipe calls for pounds and pounds of peppers and green tomatoes and onions ...............

I'm only going to work on that stuff until 1p. Then it's push and shove to get everything ready for mailout tomorrow.

I love this little reindeer. He is a free clipart so if you'd like to copy him and add him to your Christmas collection of patterns.

OK, I'm off of here until I get that relish's veggies chopped and all that stuff.

No comments: