Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year

Here it is, January 1, 2008. I have hopes of making a go of my little business. My hubby, Ray, has agreed to be the "plant" manager, or "Shop" foreman. And Lesa, who has a degree in Business Management, is the "business manager" for CRAZY JUDYTH'S STUFF. I needed to do something as I was getting very bogged down and burnout was creeping in. He made some suggestions that I think will help immensely.

For one thing, there will be one mail out day a week. Probably on a Friday or maybe Wednesday. Which ever one works out the best.

Ray suggested after reading several responses to my query, that I should raise prices. So..... from now on you will see a slight increase. I'd rather not do this, but expenses have increased...........

I will still run specials every now and again, so watch for those.

And I want to thank you guys who have been so supportive. It means a whole lot.

3 comments:

Maddie Can Fly said...

YEAH! You have the comments turned on finally. I like the title you gave me -- ja ja ja

Lynn said...

Hello, Good Luck with your business this year. I have never been disappointed with any of the fabric I got from you...Buying from you saves me a lot of money and tiem looking for the right fabric...thanks so much you are a peach...happy new Year

Threadhead said...

I have so many wonderful fabrics from you and more projects than I have time. I have been so blessed ordering and receiving from you, but MORE blessed by your friendship to both myself and Erin. I pray God will bless your business and that all the improvements will make your life easier and run smoothly. You can do all the fun stuff with this help!
blessings
Linda and Erin
btw.... I'm gonna be a grammy!!! and Erin will be an Auntie!!!